“Minimises filter maintenance and saves water”
Waterco MultiCyclone 12 Centrifugal FilterWaterco’s award winning MultiCyclone is a brilliant pre-filtration device that works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration and is designed with no moving parts and no filter media to clean or replace.
Ease filter workload
MultiCyclone pre-filters up to 80% of the filter’s incoming dirt load easing the workload of the swimming pool filter. As the MultiCyclone intercepts more and more dirt, the flow rate remains unchanged.
- Improving pool water circulation
- Enhancing the performance of the automatic pool cleaner and in floor cleaning system
- Allowing effective pool vacuuming without burdening the pool filter
- Minimising filter maintenance and saving water
Minimise backwash frequency
The installation of a MultiCyclone as a pre-filter to a sand filter can reduce its backwash frequency to once per year, resulting in a saving of up to 7,000 litres of water per year for an average domestic sized swimming pool.
Minimise cartridge cleaning and replacement
The installation of a MultiCyclone as a pre-filter to a cartridge filter can reduce filter cartridge cleaning and replacement to once per swimming season and even up to once per year, depending on the size of the cartridge filter.
- Minimises filter maintenance and saves water
- No filter media to clean or replace
- Suitable for new and existing installations
- 40 mm ports
- 12 hydro cyclones
- Minimum flow rate – 40 lpm
- Maximum flow rate – 300 lpm
- Maximum pressure – 350 kPa